WYLIE MONEY SEARCH


MAVERICK MONEY MAKERS

money If you are looking for a easy automated system, developed by millionaires, and proven to generate at least $354.97 per day from home, then Maverick Money Makers may be just what you're looking for!:click here for more information

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Social Security

In response to this article about the US going bankrupt, I commented on Social Security including crazy ideas like rolling back the retirement age and giving all my 'projected' payments away. money

I was discussing this with a friend over a frosty pint later on and he almost took his empty glass and wacked me over the head with it in a well-meaning attempt to knock some sense into me.

Anybody else want to buy me a pint o' cider and discuss? money

0 comments:

WYLIE MONEY